Search this blog

Findhorn, Scotland



We just came back from visiting Findhorn in the North East of Scotland. This country is so utterly beautiful I don't why anyone would want to go anywhere else! It was freezing, but that is what made this day soo special. It was just Leo, Willow hound and I, and this entire beach.

We drove through Findhorn village and past the community there. They have this huge roundhouse as a meditation space. It inspired me to carry on with my own meditation practice.

2 comments:

  1. Ever since I heard about Findhorn (way back when I was living in Australia), I have always wanted to stay there, but could never afford it.

    Have you ever stayed there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, never have. For the same reason as you actually! It's very expensive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Remember...

'Is it kind, is it necessary'?

Related Posts with Thumbnails