I've been tagged! By two blogging lovelies who have shared 6 random things about themselves. Mrs L and The Shepton Witch.
The guidelines are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I'm going to just bash some things out and hope for the best...
1) I LOVE dogs. All dogs. No exception. There really is no such thing as a bad dog, just a pants owner. I especially love Border Collies as they're so pesky and make me laugh a lot.
2) Sometimes I forget I grew up in Scotland for half my life. Until I speak to my mum and my accent kicks in!
3) I had my belly button pierced when I was 17 (before it was fashionable - *sniffity sniff!*), that's 16 years ago now and I still have the original ring in.
4) My favourite flower is Yarrow and my favourite tree is Hawthorn. Both able to grow in the hardest of environments into beautifully diverse and tough little plants.
5) I'm a singer. First and foremost above everything else. I fronted a band for 13 years and I am a song writer. I turned down a very lucrative contract 13 yrs ago because I wouldn't compromise. I don't regret it.
6) I love clear, sparkly crystal and want to start collecting old crystal from chandeliers but am stopping myself because everything is sooo expensive. If I see light through a clear crystal I go off into some weirdy hinterland of spangles, colour and light. *Oh dear*.
Well, that's that then.
Here's who I tag!!! Absolutely no obligation whatsoever to these lovely women though!
It Blows Here
Middle of Nowhere