Search this blog

Baskets, Baskets, Baskets



Here's what I've been doing today.  Now I don't normally buy Hyacinths from supermarkets.  They were just so darn cheap and I was vulnerable, having got caught up in the excitement of the first Snowdrops and Ramsons.  So, I bought a couple of pots for a few pounds and then needed something to put them in.  I'll have to weave another pot holder for the other pot of Hyacinths.  Ah well!

For a brilliant, non-baskety, idea of where to stick your Hyacinths visit Pixiedust over at Faerie Nuff.  Her most recent post shows them in flower, lovely!

I also had a call from my niece, you know, the brave little donkey.  She was so sweet, she asked me to be her God mother.  I am deliriously happy about that!  YippeeeeEEEeeee!!!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the idea of displaying the hyacinths in the basket. Mine are looking a bit forlorn in an old terracotta pot!
    Congrats on your forthcoming godmotherhood!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on becoming a godmother!

    I love your latest creations with the hyacinths. Thanks so much for your kind comments. I'm sure your hyacinths will be blooming soon with they heady scent. (((((hugs)))) Pixie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!

    And congratulations on becoming a Godmother. How sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've really found your calling with the baskets, you know, they're stunning.

    MrsL

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made those baskets?!? Wow! They're amazingly beautiful! I admire such skill, I really do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on becoming a Godmother. That's quite an honour. I know it was an agony for us to choose Godmothers for our two daughters. It was one of the hardest decisions we had to make. In the end I think we got it right.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Remember...

'Is it kind, is it necessary'?

Related Posts with Thumbnails