Search this blog

The Strawhouse - Unique jewellery design


Copyright © Leo Singleton 2008

Here's a link to his website: thestrawhouse.com

As I haven't really been doing anything too crafty recently I thought I'd write about what Leo has been doing. He will complain about this, but I'll win! I just love his designs and attention to detail. He takes such care over each piece, as quality is a crucial factor in his work and he really appreciates how much they may mean to someone some day. It's not as expensive as people think either to commision him to make something. Especially at the moment while he is just starting up his business!

These designs are legally protected by design right and copyright law and cannot be copied.

This is a silver pendant with a white gold button and sapphire stone. It was one of the first pendants he ever made and I think it's still my favourite...

Copyright © Leo Singleton 2008

This is platinum with sapphire. It's very elegant. No good for me then!..

Copyright © Leo Singleton 2008

I commissioned this tricetra from Leo for my best friends 30th birthday. She is my spiritual sister and I love her very much. Poor Leo had a hell of a time getting it to be symmetrical, but he did it and it looks amazing on her! It's silver with a moonstone...

Copyright © Leo Singleton 2008


This is a little baby bracelet Leo was commisioned to make. It's delicate but tough as nails too. The little peridot sets the silver off perfectly...

Copyright © Leo Singleton 2008


This choker is GORGEOUS! It makes you feel very feminine and sexy and is so unique it makes you feel special too. Fantastic design!..

Copyright © Leo Singleton 2008


I just love the curvyness to this pendant, cradling the little white gold button, nurturing and feminine. Just beautiful...

Copyright © Leo Singleton 2008


This is a perfect 'everyday' design, very easy to wear and looks great with anything.

Copyright © Leo Singleton 2008


Leo was commissioned to create this wedding ring. It's silver, white gold and diamond...

Copyright © Leo Singleton 2008


This is the first ever ring Leo made. Its mine, all mine and I love it!..

Copyright © Leo Singleton 2008


So, that's some of the pieces that Leo has made. I'm so proud of what he does and how he does it. Unassuming and modest but with great depth and care. He is a special bean and I love him very much.

thestrawhouse.com

6 comments:

  1. they are gorgeous pieces of jewelry, so unique. love the swirl pendant and the wedding ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous jewellery. I love pieces that are different, especially in silver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leo has a real talent. I've done a bit of silversmithing, tbough nothing like as good or clever as his, and it's not as easy as it looks! He has a real 'eye' and the designs are so flowing and elegant.

    I hope he does really well - I'll add a link to my blog i you like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish Leo all the very best! The items you show are beautiful and each has its own special and unique energy. Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comments!!

    SW - That's really kind of you! If you want to put a link to his site that would be great! I'd love to see some of the work you've done in the past?

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! how amazing to see Leos incredible work on here toooo!!!! eeeeeek Beeeeeeen, I really have to limit myself to a few sessions a week on your blog or esle i'll never get anything else done - its like a labyrinth of spangle: ITS BLISS!!!!!!! squzeeeeeeeeezes to you both x x x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Remember...

'Is it kind, is it necessary'?

Related Posts with Thumbnails