Search this blog

Been a while since I posted a blog here, here’s a short update..

Been a while since I posted here, was reminded by someone about my blog post on my first allotment (Here - https://heartandsoil.blogspot.com/2010/07/permaculture-allotment-from-weeds-to.html) .

When I began this blog back in (I'll fill this in when I've looked it up), I was searching for a way to live the dream I'd had since I was a child. To spend my life living on a farm, growing veg, with people I love.

It's been complicated weave to build this life but finally and joyfully, here we are, building a no-dig market garden, with planning permission to live on our land.

I'm glad to have been reminded of this blog, I may start to use it again, with updates on house building and creating a no-dig market garden business. Watch this space :)


In peace,
hen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Remember...

'Is it kind, is it necessary'?

Related Posts with Thumbnails